Kimley-Horn, one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for a Landscape Architect with 3 or more years’ experience to support our growing national practice in Sarasota, FL!
This position will support our national Landscape Architecture and Land Planning practices by providing site planning, urban and landscape design, and graphic and technical expertise and guidance to staff. The role will also coordinate with over 200 Landscape Architecture professionals at Kimley-Horn practicing in studios across the country. This candidate must have strong presentation skills and a desire to pursue work. Project experiences will be diverse as we provide services to both the public and private sectors. Projects include higher education, multifamily, mixed-use, community planning, and streetscape design throughout the region for a wide variety of great clients.
- BS or MS in Landscape Architecture
- Professional licensure or ability to obtain in 1 year
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience
- Project management experience or desire to manage projects
- Strong AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Lumion, and Microsoft (Word and Excel) skills
- Working knowledge of graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign,
- Illustrator, GIS/ArcView, and PowerPoint)
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated; sense of urgency to produce high quality work
- Involvement in professional organizations desired
**Portfolio or work samples will be required if considered for an interview**
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.