Website L.Z. Design Group, Inc.
High-end residential landscape design
Landscape Design Office – CAD Drafter – Part to Full Time
Noted Garden Design firm located on the Westside has an opening for an experienced CAD Drafter to join our team.
Our projects are primarily high-end residential with occasional inclusion of special commercial projects, both in and out of state.
Job duties to include, but not limited to the following:
– CAD drafting of hand-drawn sketches and notes received from lead designer
– Creating presentation drawings for meetings,
– Keeping AutoCAD and project files organized,
– Site visits as necessary to establish an accurate design base drawing
Candidate should have experience creating construction document sets.
Must be highly confident and efficient with AutoCAD.
3 years of experience in a landscape, architectural or interior design office preferred.
We are looking for part time to start, ranging from 16+ hours a week and position could grow to full-time for the right, highly qualified candidate.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Remote work may be possible some days after initial 90 day in-office review period.
(3) Three years experience in an architectural, interior or landscape design office.
Ability to understand AutoCAD drawings from architectural firms and implement landscape elements efficiently per notes from the designer.
Ability to take simple site measurements and translate into a site plan in AutoCAD.
Detailed oriented (especially under pressure) and able to communicate clearly with landscape designer and clients as needed.
Ability to assist with organization of office and projects.
Comfortable on both PCs and MACs.
Organized and able to work autonomously.
Photoshop, Indesign, general Microsoft Office.
Design knowledge and sensibility.
Interest in garden design, architecture, landscape design, horticulture.
Knowledge of other CAD/3D programs, Sketch-Up a plus, 3D perspectives, Revit / Lumion.
Hand rendering / sketching.
Landscape construction/installation experience.
City submittals and construction documents.
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
– Only candidates in the Los Angeles area should apply, preferably less than an hour from Santa Monica area.
– Resumes only accepted with portfolio examples in PDF format and limited to 10 megabytes. Resumes without a portfolio will not be contacted.
– Only applicants with proven landscape/architectural/interior or related experience will be contacted.
– Pay is DOE and negotiable at interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org