BE A PART OF A DYNAMIC CREATIVE COMPANY.
Join the next generation of Southern California landscape architecture design. LandCreativeInc. is a young landscape architecture group that prides itself in eye-catching, unique design and focused personal client service. We are looking for creative, energetic and self-motivated individuals who have the desire to grow and succeed within our innovative, fresh design firm.
Our projects range from international master planning to hospitality/resort properties, entertainment-oriented mixed-use/retail centers to national residential builder projects, as well as select luxury estates.
We are seeking experienced mid to sr. level landscape architects/project managers who have a passion for design, and the desire to excel in the field of landscape architecture. Qualified candidates will have 7-10 years of strong project design & management experience, knowledge of preparation of construction documents & construction administration, as well as the goal to be a project/team leader/designer. Experience in the Southern California Landscape Architecture industry is preferred, but not required.
· Under the direction of the Principal team, performs professional landscape architectural work as a Project Manager/Designer in the design and preparation of plans, and specifications carried across all phases of the project: concept phase, schematic, design development, construction documents, bid services, meetings, and construction observation.
· Prepares landscape design and construction plans using AutoCAD.
· Renders colored graphics using Sketch-up and Photoshop software with minimal direction and supervision.
· Coordinates and oversees multiple projects and prioritizes projects based on submittal deadlines with minimal direction and supervision.
· Communicates project status and progress to the Principal/Owner.
· Researches, prepares and presents oral and written reports, letters, documents and graphic exhibits as required to communicate design ideas with minimal direction.
· Demonstrates good oral and graphic communication skills for in and out of the office collaboration.
· Attends and makes presentations to the client, agency meetings as needed, with or without the Principal.
· Assists clients and contractors with technical questions or interpretations regarding codes and standards as well as the firm s plan documents.
· Performs internal plan checks and plan reviews prior to client/agency submittals to maintain the firms high quality standards.
· Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary project team.
· Performs related duties and assists fellow colleagues as required.
· Drafting and management of construction documents.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD R14, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office required
· Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, 3D software (Sketch-Up, 3D-Max, etc.) preferred
· Excellent hand graphics and creative computer rendering skills preferred
· Have a strong design sense and passion for creativity
· Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and multi-task
· Capacity to interact with team members, and work in a flexible team environment
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic
Bachelor of Science or Master Degree in Landscape Architecture
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as great opportunities for career growth.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate to skill level.
Please submit digital portfolio and resume, along with letter of interest and salary range to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org