Terralab Landscape Architects is searching for a talented and passionate Landscape Architect to bolster our focused team and meet growing project needs. We are encouraging those who are inspired to grow professionally within a small office framework to apply. As a part of our team, you will experience many aspects of the landscape architecture business. We pride ourselves on creating a flexible and inclusive environment for all of our employees.
Terralab provides landscape architectural design and project management services for a wide variety of clientele. We focus on projects that align with our design philosophies and challenge our team’s creative and technical minds; projects that keep us excited about the work we do as landscape architects. From unique residential and renovation projects, to new parks and commercial development, we do it all. Check out a sampling of our work at www.terralabla.com/portfolio.
Terralab is looking to fulfill a full-time, senior-design position in our Houston, TX office. Qualified candidates must have 5-8 years of experience in the field of landscape architecture. Licensure (Texas or elsewhere) is preferred, but not required. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and ability.
Ideal candidates are talented, creative designers with a passion for landscape architecture. Strong “white-paper” design skills and the ability to transform theory and idea to concept is essential. Ideal candidates also show strong leadership qualities and are self-motivated. Attention to detail, organization, and effective time management skills are also important qualities.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and a selective work sample package or portfolio link (limit to 25 pages), via email, upon applying. Please ensure file size does not exceed 10MB.
- BLA or higher from a US-based accredited collegiate landscape architecture program.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience at a professional design firm.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Lead and/or assist project design team
- Project design (emphasis on early project phases – schematic through design development)
- Mentor and train junior staff and entry level designers
- Assist with project documentation & production
- Support and/or coordinate project management duties
- Strong hand graphics & sketching ability
- Proficient in AutoCad, Sketchup, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Preferred experience with LandFX, PlanGrid, Bluebeam, 3D modeling & rendering software
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org