Website Sublime Garden Design
Sublime Garden Design is seeking a talented and environmentally conscious Landscape Designer to join our growing company, where each individual is valued as an essential part of our team. We are a service-focused, creative team of designers that value innovation, life-work balance, personal and professional growth, and have a deep passion for what we do. We create spaces with a strong emphasis on environmental sustainability, that enrich the lives of homeowners in North King and Snohomish county.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: design, modeling and rendering, producing presentation graphics, preparation of construction drawings, project management, and attending client and contractor meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design from an accredited university
• 2-5 years of professional experience
• Strong design skills and attention to detail
• Clear understanding of the design and construction process
• Knowledge and experience in the production of construction documents including: layout, materials selection, detailing, grading, lighting, and planting plans
• Knowledge of Pacific Northwest plant material and best horticultural principles and practices
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• 3D modeling (SketchUp) skills a plus
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and concepts
• Demonstrate a strong willingness to learn
• Ability to work in collaborative team environment
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
We offer a competitive salary, including vacation, paid sick leave, retirement plan and paid holidays.
Please reply to this posting, stating why you think you would be a good fit for this position. Please include your resume and samples of your work. Qualified applicants will be contacted for a phone interview.
Thank you- we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com