S&ME, Inc., multi-disciplinary professional services planning and design firm that responds to their clients with innovative, sustainable solutions, is seeking a Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect for our Orlando, Florida location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site analysis, site planning, conceptual design, design development and preparation of construction plans, details and specifications for landscape architecture projects. Project types include civic, parks and recreation, transportation, mixed-use, urban design, hospitality, healthcare and master planned communities.
The selected candidate will join a successful, collaborative office of landscape architects, planners and engineers in support of public and private sector projects throughout Florida and surrounding states.
When submitting your resume and application, please include a digital portfolio <10 MB.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program;
- Registration or LEED AP certification is a plus;
- 2-6 years’ experience in the field of Landscape Architecture or design required;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch Up and 3D photorealistic rendering;
- MicroStation experience is a plus;
- Hand drawing and graphic skills (plan and section/elevation) required;
- Passion for design and the profession;
- Organized, innovative and ambitious with an interest in expanding Landscape and hardscape design experience;
- Effective communications skills.
To apply visit www.smeinc.com/careers and follow the “Career Openings” link. This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company’s Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter and digital portfolio for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit smeinc.applicantpro.com.