Website Landscape Details, Inc
Landscape Construction/Design firm - hiring all expertise levels
This dynamic position would manage high end residential projects for world famous landscape architects and designers. Our ideal candidate will have design-build or construction experience and be able to meet with landscape architects, builders and homeowners, as well as prepare, review and approve construction documents. Being detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines is essential for this role.
The following job skills and abilities are required:
- Accurately comprehend plans and working drawings, including applications, construction details and specifications for the project.
- Evaluate and comprehend site conditions including grading and drainage, soils, horticulture, buildings and roads.
- Able to confidently present proposals to clients, handle inquiries and negotiate amendments.
Contact and coordinate manufacturers and vendors as needed.
- Liaison with other professionals on the project. Keep open lines of communication with all parties involved in the design and its implementation.
- Timely review proposals and project accounting.
- Lead project meetings as necessary to help coordinate the successful completion of job with division managers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as, strong verbal and written communication skills, plant knowledge and attention to detail a must.
Landscape Details’ success is built on a foundation of solid client relationships, along with, the sophistication and imagination that our team brings to every project. Known for building some of the most notable landscape projects on the East End, our firm has grown because of our dedication to excellence and our unparalleled commitment to realizing each client’s vision.
We are a career-driven team of licensed professionals seeking a like-minded individual to join our firm. We take pride in cultivating and choosing candidates who are passionate professionals who have the utmost attention to detail.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a beautiful work environment. This is a great opportunity to cultivate and develop a landscape design and/or construction career in the very exciting Hamptons.
We are always anxious to meet talented landscape architects who are passionate about their profession, at any experience level.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org