Website M2L Associates Incorporated
Comprehensive landscape architectural design and planning firm.
M2L is a comprehensive Landscape Architecture and Planning firm serving public and private clients in the Houston Gulf Coast Region and the state of Texas since 1995. Due to our continued growth and success we are seeking to expand our design staff with the immediate addition of a full-time entry level landscape designer with 0-3 years of experience. This is a salaried position and offers a great benefit package including paid vacation, illness, health insurance, and continuing education opportunities.
The successful candidate should be committed to high quality design, sustainable landscape design practices, and be enthusiastic about urban design, planning, and parks and recreation design. This Position offers a wide range of project types and opportunities to learn about Landscape Architecture.
- Support senior staff with conceptual design, 3-D modeling, construction documentation for a wide range of projects
Produce landscape architectural designs, construction drawings and accurate project detailing
Support designers, landscape architects and senior staff with research and site analysis
Produce graphic presentations and build study models
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree from an accredited Landscape Architecture program.
- Minimum of 0-3 years of previous experience. Experience not needed, but office experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and In-Design
- Sketch-up and 3D visualization experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to communicate with project team members, and able to handle 3 to 4 projects simultaneously
Please submit your resume with a portfolio and/or work samples.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s of Science in Landscape Architecture
Required experience: Minimum of 0-3 years of previous experience
Michael Mauer, Principal
8955 Katy Freeway, Suite 300
Tel: (713) 722-8897
To apply for this job email your details to mmauer@M2Lassociates.net