We build the country's most inclusive and innovative playgrounds
With the incredible growth and expansion of Magical Bridge Playgrounds throughout the Bay Area (and beyond), our small and mighty team is looking to hire an additional Playground Landscape Architect.
Be part of our MAGICAL team! We are seeking a local (Bay Area) landscape architect with a California state license to design, produce and manage large scale Magical Bridge Playground projects.
In addition to designing and building Magical Bridge Playgrounds in the Bay Area, we are expanding to schools, museums, hospitals, zoos, and even internationally– so this is an exciting opportunity to work with us as we grow.
* Promote the values of the Foundation which includes promoting inclusive play in public spaces, treating all with kindness, and intentionally designing for all ages, sizes and abilities.
* Meet and manage clients, builders, engineers and installers along with each phase of the project
* Prepare concept plans and graphics for client review
* Comfortable presenting to large community groups
* Prepare site plans, specifications, and estimates
* Use CAD to develop a graphic representation of the project and produce construction document package
* Conduct on-site inspections to assure adherence to final plan
*Research and analyze environmental reports on land conditions
* Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture, required – master degree preferred
* Secured State License
* Must be creative and resourceful to fulfill clients needs within budget and climate parameters
* Work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
* 5+ years of experience in a landscape architectural firm
*Experience working with municipalities, on multiyear projects preferred
* Experience with CAD
* Experience with Adobe Suite Products including
* Photoshop and In-Design
* Excellent analytical skills
* Superior oral and written communication skills
* Proficient with computer-aided design and drafting
* Knowledge of playground standards
* Passionate about universal, inclusive and intentional design for ALL
If this sounds like your dream job working for our impactful nonprofit 501(c)(3) — that is making our community and world more welcoming for ALL — kindly email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org