Website McClelland Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Design 2 Serve
McClelland Consulting Engineers, Inc. (MCE) is seeking a Landscape Architect/Project Designer to join our Land Development Department. This position will be responsible for projects across Arkansas. As a member of the team you will be involved in planning, designing, and assisting with the management of a wide variety of site design, trail, park and landscape projects. This position will serve as a key part of our land development team and will have the opportunity to work on challenging turnkey projects with an experienced design team while also gaining valuable knowledge from project managers, professional landscape architects and professional engineers with many years of experience.
- Preparing Illustrative hand and/or computer presentation renderings.
- Material and Imagery Boards, Schematic Site Design, and Planting Plans
- AutoCAD and Construction Drawings
- Specifications, Take-offs and Cost Estimation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field
- 0-3 years of experience
- Autocad and/or Civil 3D along with Adobe Suite (specifically photoshop or illustrator)
- Hand drawing, rendering and/or Illustration skills
- 3D experience a plus: Sketch-up, vectorworks, or Rhino.
- Low Impact Development and Sustainable Design concept knowledge is a plus.
- A working knowledge of native plants
MCE is a regional, multi-disciplined engineering consulting firm, with over 120 employees throughout 4 offices in Little Rock, Fayetteville, and Fort Smith, Arkansas and Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are focused on providing exceptional customer service by committing our time, energy and professionalism to complete projects that enhance the quality of life, improve infrastructure and offer positive economic impact to improve the communities where we serve, live and work.
MCE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefits package and opportunity for career growth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org