Website Merge Studio
Merge Studio, established in 2007, is a landscape architecture firm located in Sebastopol, Sonoma County, California. We approach site design artfully and objectively, offering a combined perspective that arranges land, water, and structure into meaningful, modern outdoor spaces. The name Merge Studio reflects our collaborative style, connecting with our clients and interdisciplinary professionals to create successful projects. We are currently seeking a Landscape Architect/ Designer.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Preparing site analysis drawings
- Conducting product and project research
- Creating schematic design presentations
- AutoCAD Drafting
- Rendering of 2D and 3D digital models and graphics
- Preparing construction documents
- Meeting preparation and presentation materials
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Landscape Architectural Professional Licensure is not required, but encouraged.
- 1-3 years experience
- Software: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite
- BS Landscape Architecture from an accredited college or university
- Civil Engineering / Architecture or related field will be considered
- AutoCAD proficiency (AutoCAD version 16 or later)
- Solid design background with a clear understanding of the design process
- Rendering skills, and willingness to draw (digitally and by sketching by hand)
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of California plant material and horticultural principles, irrigation design and current WELPs
- Must have a solid understanding of site design; grading principles and drainage concepts; construction methods, materials, and details
- Professional experience in the LARCH industry is the ideal candidate
- Recently graduated or graduating student will be considered
BENEFITS & SALARY:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Full Time Position–Salary commensurate with experience
FOR CONSIDERATION: Please submit a 1-page cover letter statement of qualifications, why you are suited for this position; plus, a 1-page resume of work experience and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments must be in PDF format only, 20MB max (please do not send links to websites, online resumes, photos or video presentations). Please note: depending on volume of potential inquiries, not all candidate inquiries will receive personal response.
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com