LANDSCAPE DESIGNER with 1-3 Years of Experience
MNLA’s New York City-based practice is seeking a Landscape Designer with 1-3 years of experience to join our team to design inspired landscapes and envision thoughtful place-making.
MNLA creates transformative landscapes that connect communities and elevate ecological design. Our award-winning 27 person firm is based in New York City and has worked to reinvigorate, heal, and mediate places for over a quarter century. Current projects are located throughout the United States and include shorelines and piers, public open spaces and plazas, cultural institutions and historic sites, and campus planning and design. Please visit our website for more info www.mnlandscape.com
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and committed candidate that demonstrates the following skills:
· Highly organized with strong written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
· Fluency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3d modeling
· Knowledge of plant material
· Experience with both public and private clients
· Self-starter that can thrive in a team environment
· Familiarity with both remote and in-person work models
· Experience in all phases of design and construction
· Experience with community-based design process
MNLA invests in its employees and offers a competitive salary based on experience, annual professional practice allowances for continuing education and licensure, health insurance and FSA, and a 401k/Profit Sharing Plan. Our team engages in active mentorship at all phases of design from concept to construction.
This is a full-time position based in New York City for immediate hire.
All MNLA employees and interns must be fully vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19.
MNLA is an equal-opportunity employer.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. In the subject line please indicate the position you are applying for. Limit 10MB. Portfolio should clearly indicate applicant’s role on project and work authorization status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org