Website Nielsen Landscape Architects, LLC
Boutique landscape architecture firm focused on bespoke design
Nielsen Landscape Architects is a boutique landscape architecture firm specializing in the design and creation of bespoke residential gardens and estates, resorts and hotels, and civic and urban spaces. Transforming outdoor spaces is our passion, and we provide a collaborative design process with exceptional service, responsive communication, meticulous project management, and oversight.
Nielsen Landscape Architects is currently seeking a creative, fun, organized, self-motivated Design Associate who is passionate about landscape design to join our Jupiter, Florida office. Responsibilities include assisting the design team with conceptual site design, graphics, construction documents, construction management, and project management. The position offers an outstanding opportunity for growth and career advancement.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
· 0-5 years professional experience
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, and Microsoft Office
· 3-D Modeling and Hand-drawing
· Technical knowledge and experience in production of construction documents including site details, materials selection, grading, and planting
· Ability to work both collaboratively and individually in our Jupiter office
· Strong communication and verbal presentation skills
· BLA or MLA from an accredited university
Please send your resume and portfolio via pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org (Not to exceed 15 MB).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com