Website Nussbaum Group
Anything you do is everything you do
Landscape Construction Project Manager
At Nussbaum Group we construct and organically maintain the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. We make complex well designed projects run smoothly and expertly maintain them so they THRIVE.
Nussbaum Group is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the construction and installation of exceptional landscapes for both high-end residential and high-profile commercial projects. We are looking for an individual who will own the success of each project, from the first client meeting, to the collaboration with award-winning Landscape Architects, to then overseeing the construction and installation of phenomenal landscapes, and then managing the transition to ongoing maintenance and beyond.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
· Prepares and tracks budgets for construction projects.
· Prepares contracts for construction projects.
· Communicates with clients, general contractors, design team and subcontractors.
· Manages all aspects of construction projects.
· Supports Maintenance Project Managers as projects transition from construction to maintenance.
· 5 years of professional landscape experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or related field a plus.
· 3 years of client service experience.
· Good knowledge of MS Office. AutoCAD experience and knowledge of Smartsheet a plus.
· Strong ability to read plan sets and specifications, as well the ability to quickly sketch details for clarification and review.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Valid WA driver license.
· Paid Holiday’s and Time Off
· Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
· Company Cell Phone
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
To apply for this job please visit nussbaum-group.com.