Website Office of Cheryl Barton
Office of Cheryl Barton is seeking a talented Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect to join our creative team. Ideal candidates have a passion for the integration of art and science and the creation of resilient and transformative landscapes. Our firm is an idea-driven practice with growth opportunities for individuals who thrive being contributors, have the capacity to think conceptually, work effectively both autonomously and collaboratively, and possess exceptional graphic and verbal communications skills. We offer benefits and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Our projects include urban parks and open space, eco-districts, brownfield redevelopment sites, university campuses, museums, and cultural/archaeological landscapes.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- Previous professional experience in design development and construction documents
- Demonstrated production of presentation quality graphics and renderings
- Ability to translate conceptual design into construction drawings and details, including grading
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of California plant materials desired
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketchup; knowledge of Rhino and Revit preferred
- Valid CA driver license. Travel to client or job sites may be required.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. This position does not sponsor H1-B visas.
- Contribute to all aspects of project development including conceptual design, design refinement, construction documents, technical details, and construction observation
- Prepare presentation materials and landscape construction drawing sets and details
- Participate in client meetings and presentations, and interface with design team members
- Conduct research for project development and prepare site analyses
- Carry out special projects that contribute to the operation of the firm, such as marketing, design research, design competitions, and standards development
Job Contact Information
Email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (both graphic and construction drawing examples) as PDF attachments not exceeding 10MB total to email@example.com. Include SPRING 2019 LANDSCAPE DESIGNER POSITION in the subject header. Only candidates meeting the required experience will be considered.
Office of Cheryl Barton is an EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org