Omni Workshop is a progressive landscape architecture design studio engaging in projects on a variety of scales for the public and private sector. We are a diverse group working hand-in-hand with innovative research & development and project management teams to seamlessly provide cutting-edge, transformational designs.
About the Position
The firm seeks creative, independent, and conscientious thinkers with a commitment to our shared vision: landscapes have the power to change everyday lives. Join our collaborative firm as an Associate and work closely with our team of professionals at a project management level. Candidates should be self-motivated and adhere to high standards of excellence and accountability.
- Strong conceptual design ability at a variety of scales and strong 3D spatial design, graphic representation and software skills
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team-focused environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in the art and practice of landscape architecture, urban design, related history and theory, and private and public development
- Demonstrated experience in project management, client interface, and administration for landscape architecture scope
- Completion of a professionally-accredited landscape architecture or architectural degree program and successful achievement of respective licensure
- 5 to 10 years experience
Salary & Benefits
Omni offers competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experience. Health insurance is also available to eligible employees.
If you are a dedicated designer and manager who excels at collaboration and meets the above qualifications, then please send your CV and portfolio to Jessica Bourque at firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Applications without work samples will not be considered. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, at a maximum of 5 MB.
At Omni, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We believe an inclusive environment benefits our employees, our firm, and our community, while also enriching and challenging our own thinking about design. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For more info about Omni visit www.omniecosystems.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com