Landscape Architect / Design Services Manager:
Parterre Garden Services, one of Greater Boston’s leading horticultural and fine gardening companies is currently seeking a talented and motivated Landscape Architect to help lead its growing design build team. Candidates must possess direct experience managing custom detailed residential design and construction. This role requires the ability to build strong relationships with clients, contractors and peer professionals. Candidates must have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working in New England and must possess a strong horticultural knowledge base.
- Sell and Design landscape architecture projects to residential clients.
- Supervise and coordinate landscape and hardscape installation projects with Parterre Installation Team.
- Ensure that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School
- Landscape Design and/or Horticulture degree or equivalent experience preferred; certifications a plus
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office
- Advanced plant knowledge necessary (trees, shrubs and perennials)
- On-site construction management and construction knowledge with relevant field experience.7 years minimum experience in landscape design & sales
- Ability to prepare proposals, contracts, & design presentations to calculate budgets, labor & material costs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Professional licensure is preferred but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Health Care Beneits
- 401K plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com