Website Place Landscape Architects
5-7 years of Experience
Who We Are
Place Landscape Architects, an innovative landscape architecture firm, is seeking a project manager to join our team in Teton Valley, Idaho.
Our mission is to create places within the landscape that display a simple aesthetic and distinct connection to the natural environment.
Place LA is involved with projects of a variety of scales and scopes, offering services throughout the entire design and construction process.
This position offers a collaborative team environment, fast-paced project development in a rapidly growing community, and great access to all the outdoor amenities Teton Valley and Jackson Hole have to offer!
- Office Suite
- Hand sketching
- Generating bid scopes
- Managing solicitation of pricing
- Working knowledge of permitting and regulatory processes, construction detailing, and construction specifications
Responsibilities & Job Tasks
- Evaluate Client program and translate into goals
- Site analysis for design constraints and opportunities
- Produce initial conceptual design studies by hand
- Apply design studies & produce hand-rendered concept plans
- Further concept plans to design development drawings, and then convert to construction documents
- Ability to coordinate with Client and Consultant team regarding all aspects of projects
- Ability to be on site and provide direction to Contractors during design installation
- Ability to track and manage project budget/design fee
- Ability to direct and manage other office team members
Candidates should possess a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture.
Email your portfolio and resume to:
Include ‘Project Manager’ in Subject Line
Resumes must be under 10MB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com