Website URBAN ARENA
We are seeking a full-time, Project Designer (1+ years’ experience) in the field of Landscape Architecture for our Costa Mesa office.
Urban Arena [UA] is a multi-disciplinary firm on the cutting edge of Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Planning, and Design. With offices in San Diego, Costa Mesa, and Oakland, UA attracts a diverse group of professionals working on a range of projects from Urban Villages, Retail & Entertainment Centers, Model Homes, Master-Planned Residential Communities, and High-Density Housing & Sports Complexes.
At UA, we pride ourselves on doing things a little different. We create innovative and forward-thinking design solutions that break away from run of the mill projects. The Project Designer will work directly with the Landscape Architecture team and assist in the design and creation of projects ranging from small parks to large master-planned communities in various stages of design and construction.
This is a full-time position eligible to receive vacation, sick & paid holidays. Full medical, dental & vision coverage are provided in addition to strong continuing education support on an individual basis. We offer flexible working hours with four nine-hour days and a half day every Friday. Compensation is based on skill level and experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Landscape Architectural office with an eagerness to learn; we care about our employee’s growth and are willing to teach
- Experience working on projects from concept design through construction documents
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or related field of study
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to work within a team environment. We are a growing office with an open and collaborative environment
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude. UA offers employees a wide variety of opportunity and responsibility; we’re looking for candidates who can take a project or task and run with it
A Plus [but not required]:
- Knowledge of additional programs such as Land F/X, Revit, Twin Motion
- Irrigation design experience
- California plant materials
- LEED certification, ASLA membership
How to Apply:
- Please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put “Project Designer CM” in the Subject line.
- No phone calls or drop-ins please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com