Website Quality By Design
Fast-paced, full-service landscaping company in Leesburg, Florida is looking for a Landscape Architect to work in the main office.
Responsibilities include: Creating landscape and irrigation plans for high-end production builders, checking job sites, attending homeowner meetings, visiting tree and shrub farm for inventory on projects, and communicating with builders and homeowners regarding plans, as well as any corresponding projects this job may entail.
Salary: $44,000-$75,000 based on experience and educational background.
We are an EEO employer as well as a drug free workplace.
· Have 3-5 years of experience
· Be proficient in CAD program or LandscapePro
· Be proficient in identifying various Florida materials
· Be proficient in Excel
· Have experience creating digital plans
· Be a registered landscape architect or designer working towards a license
· Have the ability to work productively independently as well as in a team
· Be able to delegate work to an assistant
· Work well under deadlines
· Have a valid driver’s license
· Vacation days
· Sick days
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com