Cultivating Public Life
RELM seeks talented designers with 2-4 years’ and 3-7 years’ experience to join our practice. You value design, are creative and possess exceptional visual communications and technical skills. You play a pivotal role in project delivery, responsible for developing hardscape and planting schemes, project research, design presentation materials, and technical package submissions.
- Participate on project teams, working on multiple large-scale, complex projects concurrently
- Develop innovative and highly creative project design solutions in response to challenges posed by the project’s scope via hand sketches, diagrams, 3D studies, project renderings, and AutoCAD-based drawings
- Manage project team workflow, ensuring collaboration, maintenance of schedule, and comprehensive project coordination at all levels
- Prepare and coordinate design presentation materials
- Prepare construction documents and project specifications with the project team and project managers
- Conduct project research; visit project sites and prepare reviews and analysis
- Participate in client, design team, agency & contractor meetings
- Senior Landscape Designers are responsible for managing junior staff as well as serving as daily project contact, coordinating with the entire project team alongside RELM leadership
To apply for this job please visit relmstudio.com.