Website Sage Ecological Landscapes
Landscape Sales and Operations Manager
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 a year + profit sharing incentives
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: 401k, health insurance, paid time off
• Custom Landscape Design & Construction: 3 years
• Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or similar
• Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
• Computer and Smart Phone Literacy
Sage Ecological Landscapes has been designing and installing beautiful landscapes for primarily residential customers on the central coast of California for over 16 years. Our dedicated team is focused on working closely with clients to create high quality landscape designs that work well with the environment to create functional outdoor living spaces, with an emphasis on sustainability and teamwork.
Sales and Operations Manager Description:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will work directly with Sage’s team to assist with growing and running the company. This person will lead landscape sales from design through estimating and construction to final walk through. They will be the primary point of contact for clients and will coordinate with the design and installation team to insure successful completion of landscape projects. They must have strong working field knowledge in designing and constructing gardens, excellent communication skills, experience in sales, and be able to supervise crews. We are looking for a long-term employee who is hard working and dedicated with an ownership mentality.
• Acquire new landscape sales leads to drive the sales pipeline by fostering strategic partnerships, and assisting with group marketing efforts
• Lead sales presentations for customers
• Assist with landscape design, estimating, ordering, and budgeting
• Coordinate between customers, project manager, project designer, crews, and vendors to ensure smooth and timely completion of projects
• Manage crews, overseeing and maintaining a high level of quality control, and increasing productivity
• Ensure proper safety and compliance
• Ensure equipment is repaired and maintained when required.
Oversee that crews’ time sheets & receipts are turned in and accurate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org