Website SALT Landscape Architects
SALT Landscape Architects is seeking a senior landscape designer. SALT is an ambitious landscape practice, constantly looking for diverse design challenges for our multi-disciplinary studio.
Candidates should be interested in working in a small, nimble, fast-pasted work environment. Work type includes public projects, commercial, and institutional. Responsibilities will range from concept design through to construction observation.
Interested candidates should have excellent design skills, a strong 3D modeler, be self-motivated, self-directed, well organized, possess strong communication skills, be a problem solver, and able to roll with the predictably unpredictable nature of a busy office. Candidates should be familiar with common landscape construction practices and preferably Southern California plant material. The candidate should have experience developing project documentation through to delivery.
Please send an email with a brief note of interests, resume, and sample portfolio to: email@example.com
· 3-6 years in a landscape architecture firm
· CAD drawings for schematic design through construction documentation
· Site renderings / illustrations
· Materials / code research
· Project management
· Client / contractor / sub-contractor communication
· Site analysis / evaluation
· Vendor communication
· Planting plans
· Specification writing
· Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
· Word / Excel
· Hybrid arrangement with Downtown Los Angeles office and remote
· Commensurate with experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org