SeamonWhiteside is in search of an ambitious and talented professional to serve as a Landscape Architecture Project Manager that will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment in our growing Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The position includes coordination and leadership for landscape architecture and urban design projects from programming, planning, and conceptual design through construction documentation and administration, and requires outstanding communication and organization skills. Working with firm Principals, Team Leaders and designers, the Project Manager will lead the design and production team, coordinate with outside clients and consultants, and review all design and construction documents for a wide variety of public and private projects. Attendance at regulatory land use meetings may also be required. Responsibilities will expand as experience is gained.
- Professional Landscape Architect registration preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a project management position; six (6) or more years of professional landscape architecture experience overall.
- Proficiency in hand graphics, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up,
- Lumion/Twinmotion and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge/experience in Smartsheets and specification writing is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with clients and consultants.
- Ability to motivate and lead production teams in the creation of conceptual, SD, DD and CD level packages.
- Strong knowledge of local plant material
- Possess a strong desire for continuous professional and personal development
- Strong design skills and attention to detail with a high level of construction/technical competency
- Comfortable presenting projects to clients and in public settings.
- Commitment to design excellence, innovation and continuing education
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited University.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com