Website S&ME, Inc.
We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect to join our team in Orlando, Florida.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site analysis, site planning, conceptual design, design development and preparation of construction plans, details and specifications for landscape architecture projects. Project types include civic, parks and recreation, transportation, mixed-use, urban design, hospitality, healthcare and master planned communities.
The selected candidate will join a successful, collaborative office of landscape architects, planners and engineers in support of public and private sector projects throughout Florida and surrounding states.
When submitting your resume and application, please include a digital portfolio <10 MB.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program;
- Registration or LEED AP certification is a plus;
- 1 to 6 years’ experience in the field of Landscape Architecture or design required;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch Up and 3D photorealistic rendering;
- MicroStation experience is a plus;
- Hand drawing and graphic skills (plan and section/elevation) required;
Passion for design and the profession;
- Organized, innovative and ambitious with an interest in expanding Landscape and hardscape design experience;
- Effective communications skills.
To apply for this job please visit smeinc.applicantpro.com.