Website Studio Outside
Revit Architectural designer for Landscape Architecture
Studio Outside is a landscape architectural practice in Dallas, Texas, we are passionate about all facets of landscape architecture, our studio has completed projects of many types and locations around the world, ranging widely from high-profile public spaces to high-end residential properties.
Studio Outside is seeking an Architect, Landscape Architect, or Revit Technician with 3+ years of Revit specific experience to join our team and work alongside experienced Landscape Architects to produce high-quality designs.
Produce and coordinate all aspects of Revit documentation for Landscape Architectural projects. Create 3D Revit models for the site including hardscapes, planting, grading and water features. Collaborate with Architect, engineers and other design disciplines to produce 3D models and construction drawings for projects. Will need to help establish basic BIM standards for the firm, as well as train other employees in all aspects of Revit.
Basic Skills/ Requirements:
· 3+ years of proficiency in Revit in a related field
· Ability to adjust to dynamic project requirement
· Strong critical thinking, critical thinking and time management skills
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· AutoCAD & Adobe proficiency
· Experience with other BIM related software
· Project coordination, client relations, and team collaboration
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Transform conceptual/ schematic landscape designs info 3D Revit based models for study, coordination and documentation
· Participate in preparation of Design Development and Construction Documents through Revit.
· Develop, implement and implement firmwide standards for Revit documentation
· Train team members in Revit over time
Visit www.studiooutside.us for a comprehensive cross section of our diverse practice.
Please also visit our blog at www.blogoutside.com for more information on office interests and ongoing activities.
Studio Outside offers a half-day Friday schedule, and opportunities to grow professionally with the office and toward your personal goals.
Please provide a portfolio and resume materials to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org