Website Surrounds Landscape Architecture and Construction
Are you passionate about applying your artistry to develop and nurture outdoor environments that positively impact clients’ lives? Do the projects featured on our company website (surroundslandscaping.com) align with your vision of project design and delivery? If so, Surrounds Inc., a premier Residential Landscape Architecture and Construction Company in the Washington metro area would like to hear from you. Due to continued growth, Surrounds is seeking Landscape Architects to join our award winning team.
The ideal candidates will be creative, artistic, dedicated, enthusiastic and embrace the company’s core values of Integrity, Family, Teamwork, and the Client experience.
As an integral member of our team, you will be responsible for meeting with clients to understand their needs and desires and use that information in conjunction with your expertise and creativity to bring their dreams to fruition.
This Position is for those who enjoy projects that are exciting and challenging. With creative freedom you will Design and Sell your work from the initial meeting with the client to the final walk through. You will derive satisfaction from developing raving fan clients based on your delivery of the highest quality projects designed and implemented by you and Surrounds’ team of skilled craftsmen.
A Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree from an accredited Landscape Architecture program; and:
• Five years directly related progressively responsible experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency at hand drawing and in the use of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, and Photoshop
• Ability to learn and apply applicable codes and regulations (i.e., state, county)
• Skill collaborating and working as a member of a team
• Skill developing and delivering high quality presentations and construction documents
• Maintain cutting edge knowledge in the field
• Real world knowledge and understanding of landscape and hardscape construction
Desirable (but not required):
• Professional Landscape Architect (PLA) licensure
• Experience at Construction Project Management, including quality control, estimating, and budgeting
• Knowledge of common and unique plant varieties that are desirable in residential landscapes
Great growth opportunity
Excellent Compensation Plan (Unlimited Earning Potential!) and benefits
Friendly, supportive work environment
If interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume with a portfolio and/or work samples that are relevant to our Company’s work (to include examples of plan view, perspective and elevation graphics that reflect your artistic abilities) to S2HRC@aol.com.
To apply for this job email your details to S2HRC@aol.com