Website Swift Company LLC
Landscape Architecture/Urban Design
Swift Company is seeking a qualified Site Designer with a minimum of 1 year of professional landscape architecture office experience with a focus on AutoCAD and digital graphic document development.
Swift Company is an eight-person landscape architecture/urban design firm founded in 1982 with services including community facilitation, planning, conceptual design, construction administration and documents, design and program development, site planning and design, and site selection focused primarily in the public sector. For more information about the firm and past projects, please see www.swiftcompany.com.
- Strong digital design, production and rendering skills: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and SketchUp skills; with the ability to perform these in a high-paced professional setting.
- Strong graphic aesthetic.
- Excellent communication, technical, and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and focused, able to prioritize, work independently and in groups to develop and implement project efforts.
- Excellent team work skills, including ability to collaborate and coordinate with design teams, public, and clients.
- Strong design and problem solving skills.
- Strong hand graphic ability.
- Self-motivation with a strong desire for professional growth.
- Experience in all phases of project development and documentation.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Landscape Architecture from accredited program.
Responsibilities and competitive salary/benefits package will be consistent with experience and ability. This is a full-time or contract position, depending on level of experience and qualifications, and candidate should be available to start immediately.
Please email letter of interest, resume, list of references, and portfolio/cut sheets (no larger than 8 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Swift Company is motivated to hire rapidly for this position with a start date as soon as practical. The due date for submissions is 12 NOON on August 15, 2018, though the ad will run for 30 days. Submissions will be reviewed as they come in. Any submissions received after the due date will be considered on a secondary basis. No phone calls please. Swift Company LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com