We see endless potential and we are enthusiastic about pushing the boundaries of science, art, technology and design. As part of TBG, you will be at the core of this belief, and together with more than 100 design professionals, you will drive the inspiration, impact and change we bring to the world. Founded in 1987, TBG is a leading design firm with expertise in landscape architecture and urban planning. We office in Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio – with a portfolio spanning the United States and beyond.
We have immediate openings in our Austin office for mid-level landscape architects/designers with strong technical expertise.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in landscape architecture, urban design or architecture
- contribute a well-rounded professional expertise and advanced technical knowledge to the project team
- coordinate document production for wide range of project types
- perform quality assurance reviews and advocate for excellence through all phases of the design process
- think critically, communicate effectively and produce high quality work
- collaborate with diverse groups of people on various teams
- work with others to advance firm goals and priorities
- contribute to creative efforts on projects and in the office
Preferred technical skills:
- experience with BIM and/or Revit preferred
- strong graphic skills including SketchUp, Adobe Suite and AutoCAD
- solid communication skills across multiple platforms
- self motivated with strong time management skills
At TBG you will find:
- commitment to your continued growth as a creative professional
- innovation initiatives to unleash bold ideas and pursuit of your
passions, including TBG Idea Lab research grants
- genuine, thoughtful care for your health, wellbeing and balance,
including paid insurance, flexible hours and an employee assistance program
- opportunities to make a difference in the community
- employee stock ownership
To apply for this job please visit tbgpartners.typeform.com.