The Southern California Territory Account Manager will be responsible for growing sales of the Silva Cell product from our established pipeline and identifying new opportunities. He or she will leverage their existing contacts within the AEC, municipal and institutional organizations to identify and develop new opportunities.
If you have a passion for sustainability solutions, a strong desire to make a difference in a dynamic, high integrity team along with successful track record selling infrastructure products into municipal, institutional and developer environments, this opportunity could be an excellent fit!
– A DeepRoot Territory Account Manager has more than a hundred projects moving through the sales cycle concurrently, so the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and utilize our SalesForce CRM is critical.
– Develop strong relationships with and provide presentations and project support to a broad range of stakeholders including Engineers, Landscape Architects, Contractors, Municipal policy makers, Public Works departments and advocacy groups.
– Develop and implement strategic territory plan to expand Southern California sales potential.
– Provide on-site preconstruction meetings and site supervision as needed
– Develop and manage an accurate pipeline using the DeepRoot SalesForce.com.
– Maintain strong customer, internal team and employee relationships.
To ensure success, the Southern California Territory Account Manager must have the following skills, abilities and qualities:
– Current contacts and proven ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels of projects within the AEC community.
– Passion for sustainability solutions and strong desire to have an impact in daily work activities.
– Collaborative work style with ability to engage people easily and adapt communication style to most effectively achieve goals in any given situation.
– High integrity and clearly communicated desire to make a difference within the DeepRoot culture.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering, environmental science, or landscape architecture preferred.
– Demonstrated competence in Stormwater BMP design solutions, and RWQCB regulations is preferred.
– Ability to understand and speak Spanish at a conversational level is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position offering:
– Competitive earnings (base and uncapped commissions)
– Comprehensive benefit package
– The position is based in the Los Angeles region and applicant must be able to travel throughout the region.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you are the right candidate for this role to Shawn Freedberg, email@example.com. For more information, visit our website at www.deeproot.com .
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.deeproot.com →