Website Anova Furnishings
Seeking a great career with an organization that’s forward thinking, creative and innovative? Then you want to work for Anova, where we care about our employees and love our customers.
At Anova, we do things differently:
- We care about your goals and success.
- We drive creativity, customer relationships and growth.
As we continue to grow, we want the best employees to grow with us in an environment that’s friendly, warm, and fun!
As a Territory Development Representative, you will be the face of our organization, educating our communities on the design, manufacturing and benefits of beautiful outdoor furnishings while prospecting and developing strong, professional relationships with the sale’s team and your prospects.
- Maintain and build a pipeline to achieve both territory and company sales goals through outbound efforts in a defined geographic area.
- Become a preferred resource to Landscape Architects through involvement with professional organizations and referrals
- Exceed weekly behavior KPI’s which include networking events, presentations, referrals, and face to face meetings.
- Drive growth of Anova outdoor site furnishing sales for your territory by 30% year over year.
- Manage direct, specifier, contractor and dealer accounts to achieve sales objectives.
- Strong relationship building
- Positive attitude present solutions, not excuses
- Successful sales experience – A+D Sales experience preferred
- Willingness to Travel up to 25%
- Mostly local and some overnight
- Bachelors in Business preferred
Benefits & Training:
- Structured Sales Training & Coaching
- Flexible 40-hour Work Week / Friendly and Casual Atmosphere
- Competitive Salary, Paid Holidays, Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Matching
- Education Assistance
- Open Door Policy / Innovative Environment
Join our elite team of sales professionals, changing the game in outdoor site furnishings.
Anova provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Anova complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit anovafurnishings.aaimtrack.com.