Professional online landscape design
Tilly is a unique tech-forward landscape design firm pioneering a new way to bring high level design to the average homeowner. We are looking for motivated landscape designers interested in disrupting the classic designer/client relationship and building a new paradigm as part of a growing and entrepreneurial team.
Initially, this work will be contract/project based and can be completed remotely or in our New York office. Although there are no set hours for this position, there will be a requirement that work be completed on a timely basis and the designer be reasonably accessible to their Team Leader during traditional business hours. Tilly is in the startup phase so there is significant growth potential as the company expands in scale and scope of services via investor strategies in the next 6-12 months.
Please go to tilly-design.com to learn more about our company and services.
Submit resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “EMPLOYMENT.”
– Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp
– Regional North American plant knowledge (not region specific) ** SUPER interested in CA and west coast plant people!
– Working knowledge of Sketchup and/or Lumion is a plus
– Ability to work remotely and independently
– Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com