Website Tilly Design LLC
Professional online landscape design
Tilly is an Online Landscape Design company working to make GREAT design accessible to more homeowners. We are looking for motivated Landscape Designers interested in working remotely with a fast paced dispersed workforce.
Founded in 2019 as a residential design solution, Tilly provides custom landscape plans at a more affordable rate. Tilly’s services are available nationwide through a talented team of designers with regional plant knowledge spanning the country.
Tilly has experienced exponential growth and needs a strong, ambitious and nimble team to grow along with the company. Tilly is a women-owned and operated business. For more information visit tillydesign.com.
We are seeking motivated landscape architects and designers interested in disrupting the classic designer/client relationship and building a new model as part of a growing and entrepreneurial team.
Tilly’s success begins and ends with our design team – they are the heart of our business and the strongest branding tool we have! As a Full Time Designer, you will work directly with customers to create designs that elevate their outdoor space. You must have good plant knowledge, experience in residential design, and excellent communication skills.
Landscape Design: Create basemap, understand your customer and develop a design that reflects their existing conditions and future goals as shared through a series touch points, including a single video consult
Project Management: Setup consultation calls with clients, manage revisions, educate the customer when necessary, meet strict deadlines for each step of the process
Customer Service: Listen carefully and ask questions to fully understand customer intent, treat them with kindness and respect always looking to educate and add value, manage challenging situations with good judgement and engage design leadership when needed
Collaboration: Work in partnership with team leads, designers, and other Tilly staff with the opportunity to participate in strategic projects during the off-season
- Available 20+ hours / week.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with residential homeowners.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in landscape architecture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and InDesign.
- The ability to create a base map remotely.
- The ability to work independently and make sound design and customer service decisions.
- A relentless focus on the customer experience, as well as the design process.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with navigating Google products, video calls, and project management software.
- Excited to make an impact, drive results, and create happiness in a high growth startup environment.
This is a 1099 contract position. Fees are paid on a monthly basis and based on a flat rate per project.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.