Website TLS Landscape Architecture
TLS Landscape Architecture is seeking a landscape designer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Design Development, hardscape detailing, coordination with LDI’s, construction documents review and construction observation for Chinese projects.
TLS is a critical design practice rooted in the craft of material, respect for communities, and the spirit of collaboration. Our design culture is expressed in an active and dynamic studio working from Berkeley and Shanghai. We work on a range of high-profile projects in China and internationally and are capable in the full range of landscape design services. We are proud of the quality and innovation we bring to our public realm, our local communities, and the natural environment around the world. We are seeking creative and self-motivated individuals to bring their perspective and abilities to our team.
- Participation in Schematic Design. Full preparation, management, and coordination of design development drawings /documents and sets with a focus on technical details both hardscape and softscape that will transmitted to LDI’s for preparing tender documents
- Reviewing and redlining tender document construction drawing sets.
- Materials research in China
- Familiarity with technical specifications.
- Monitoring and reviewing a diverse range of projects under construction.
- Attending and leading meeting on site and by digital media.
- Provide technical support and design input to the whole team during full project scope from conceptual design through construction.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- 5 years minimum of landscape architectural design experience – China projects experience preferred.
- Excellent technical and design skills: proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Innovative way of thinking on design and detail implementation.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Bilingual Mandarin / English is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org