Website Traverse Landscape Architects
Enhance the Human Experience by Design
Who We Are:
Enhancing lives, strengthening communities, and deepening people’s connections to nature and the places where they live, work, and play. At Traverse, we believe in the power of landscape to do all that and more. Our design, site planning, and placemaking expertise help us deliver value through creative solutions and innovative approaches.
We work from a position of empathy fostering connections between people and place. Our participatory process brings clients, community groups, and stakeholders together to create new and reimagined spaces that inspire, delight, and heal. We address the vital issues that impact people’s lives today: climate change, sea level rise, lack of open space.
Experience we are seeking:
We are seeking a motivated designer with experience and a passion for the design of a variety of project types including academic, civic and residential work. We are looking for the best and brightest designers to bring our projects to reality through inspiring and inventive designs. We want people who are willing to look beyond the obvious and enhance the human experience.
BLA or MLA required with professional office experience and an understanding of the design process, client interaction and understanding of construction.
- A motivated, self-directed designer with 2 to 4 years of professional experience. You enjoy working in a team setting;
- Able to engage in critical discussion of project issues.
- Able to take direction and step in where needed; Ability to be self-directed and self-edit work.
- Graphic experience including hand sketching, CAD, Land F/X, Sketch-up, advanced modeling software, Adobe Suite;
- Verbal experience including presenting to large or small groups; verbally communicating and defending design concepts;
- Written experience including papers, reports, and blogs;
Experience in product research, sustainable design principles, and design exploration;
Process for Submission:
Please submit a cover letter, a portfolio of recent work, a writing sample and names and contact info for three references. Please submit all info in pdf format. Include “2-4 year Landscape Architect/Designer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com