Website TWMLA a Fisher Associates Landscape Architect Studio
Trowbridge Wolf Michaels, a Fisher Associates Landscape Architecture Studio, began providing distinguished landscape architecture and planning services in 1978. From its founding, our team of talented professionals has produced transformative, recognizable, and award-winning work. We serve our clients and advance our profession at the intersection of culture, environment, and economy. Our studio engages in comprehensive design services for our broad cross-section of clients. In particular, we offer services and leadership in all areas of open space and waterfronts, public parks, higher education planning and design, urban design, multi-modal transportation systems, infrastructure, health care, and affordable and market-rate housing. In joining forces with Fisher Associates, we can also provide Planning, Civil and Electrical Engineering, Land Survey, GIS, and Environmental services to our diverse client base and partners.
We take pride in leading numerous high-profile projects and the long-lasting client relationships that we foster. A few of our current projects include the new Niagara Falls State Park Visitor Center, Open Space Improvements at Buffalo Outer Harbor, the Shida Garden at Chicago Botanical Gardens, the Tappan Zee Bridge Shared Use Path, the I-81 Viaduct project in Syracuse, the first-in-the-nation Autism Nature Trail at Letchworth State Park, and Higher Education campus projects across New York. Please see a larger sample of our projects at https://www.twm.la/work/.
We are looking for landscape designers and landscape architects of all experience levels who share our passion for meaningful public open spaces to join our Studio. We are a group of fun loving and passionate practitioners who value life work balance. Our studio is currently operating under a flexible hybrid work model in which employees can work from a remote location part-time.
We are currently looking for Landscape Designers/Landscape Architects with 0-5 years of experience to join our award-winning collaborative team in Ithaca, New York. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, creative, and collaborative individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment under the mentorship of senior staff.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Generation of innovative design concepts, working both independently and collaboratively
- Preparation of 3D modeling in all phases of design
- Development of high-quality 3D and plan renderings
- Assist with preparing construction documents
- Development of calculations in support of project cost estimates
- Research of products, precedents, and materials
- Authorship of narratives to support site evaluations and designs
- Participation in site visits and client meetings
- Other duties assigned
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 0 – 5 years relevant professional experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Civil 3D and/or MicroStation experience is encouraged
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
**How to apply: Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio samples with their application via one of the following:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our careers page online application: Landscape Designer / Landscape Architect (0 – 5 years)
Fisher Associates embraces a family-feel culture and welcomes all newcomers with open arms. We are an equal opportunity employer who supports and cultivates a diverse and inclusive workplace. Fisher Associates does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, medical history, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com