Website Yost Design LLC
Yost Design is a small but rapidly growing landscape architecture firm specializing in high-end residential and custom commercial projects in the NY/NJ/CT region. We work closely with our clients to pursue creative design solutions that stretch the limits of residential practice and develop functionally dynamic spaces. We have the added benefit of actively partnering with our sister company to design/build many of these projects.
Strong residential design skills and plant knowledge are the foundation of our work, however the ideal candidate is ALSO interested in building, growing, and becoming a partner in a flourishing firm. Experience with direct client relationships, managing other designers, developing future business, and overseeing construction projects is necessary.
– Strong residential design skills and regional plant knowledge
– Ability to manage client and designer relationships
– AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite
– Sketchup and Lumion are a plus!
– General Can Do attitude and willingness to wear all the hats required in a small firm
Salaries commensurate with experience & abilities. Benefits Package includes Health Insurance, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Yost Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org