SketchUp classes with Daniel Tal Oct 11-12 & Oct 13-14 at the University of Maryland

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SketchUp classes with Daniel Tal Oct 11-12 & Oct 13-14 at the University of Maryland

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All,

I will be providing two SketchUp works shops at the University of Maryland (UMD) on from Oct 11 to Oct 14th.

You can find details here: http://www.larch.umd.edu/DSW/sketchup.cfm

Oct 11-12 SketchUp and Site Design Basics:  This class is intended for people who are new to SketchUp, just getting started or want to sharpen their skills.

Oct 13-14 Advanced SketchUp Topics: Topics range from terrain modeling, rendering, animations and more. This class is intended for intermediate and advanced SketchUp users.

We have teaching assistants to aid the class (have been using the same TA’s since 2009) and I provide lots of takeaway materials including books, models, ruby scripts and more.

This is our 5th class at UMD and its always fun. Please let me know if you have questions or comments.

Thanks

Daniel Tal

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register