Would you like to cut your AutoCAD time in half?

Landscape Architecture for Landscape Architects Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Would you like to cut your AutoCAD time in half?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Slater
    Participant

Its Friday night, 8pm, and your still at the office….why!? BECAUSE THAT F#%N AUOTCAD FILE…

– won`t insert as an Xref correctly

– is the wrong scale and orientation

-has horrible line widths making it impossible to use when printed.

– has a million blocks and hatches that need to be inserted TONIGHT

… the list goes ON AND ON 🙁

If you find yourself in this situation then I may be able to help. As you know autoCAD is a very complex program with 1000`s of functions and options that Landscaep Architects DO NOT NEED. However hidden in all that complexity is some great little features and that can make your life soooo much easier!

I have spent years scouring the net and reading countless boring autoCAD manuals trying to create a system specifically for Landscape Architects. Why? you ask.. well I am a Landscape Architect and I too have spent coutnless late nights trying to finish plans in AutoCAD. With the techniques and tricks I have learnt over the years I have now halved the time I spend on AutoCAD.

Now it is time to share this info with land8 users! I have finally distilled all this information into and easy to follow system presented in my ebook AutoCAD standards for Landscape Architecture

The ebook will teach you the following:

– How to set up fail safe filing and referencing system for you CAD files 

– How to create effective drawing sheet templates

– How to correctly insert and manage Xref files

– How to set up an efficient layer system

– Save time using blocks, excel plant files, dimension styles and more!

If this all seems up your ally all you need to do is the following:

1. Send an email to slats70@hotmail.com with the subject `I want a copy of your awesome ebook`

2. Tell me how much you would like to pay for a 26 page ebook complete with illustrated examples… Please  remember a lot of time went into writing and formatting this!

3. I will send you  my paypal address and as soon as payment is confirmed I will send you the ebook in PDF format.

P.S If you are not convinced I would be happy to send you a sample of the ebook first.

P.P.S If you do buy the ebook and are not satisfied, if you send me and email telling me why you were not satisfied I will be happy to give you 100% REFUND.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register