Website Ceres+ Landscape Architecture
Roots in Colorado. Projects across North America.
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or design, with 2 to 8+ years of experience working collaboratively with project teams?
- Are you detail-oriented, and do you enjoy hands-on involvement with a project from schematic design through construction documentation and into field observation on-site?
- Do you welcome the opportunity to work with clients, architects, consultants, and contractors?
- Are you ready to become a member of a great team of people who bring their energy and creativity to the work that we do together?
- Are you looking for a balanced life, with inspiring work and access to nature, sports, and recreation?
We are seeking a mid-level landscape architect/designer to join our terrific team. You’ll work on custom residential and resort projects, as well as commercial and civic — from kickoff through construction — with significant opportunities for growth and recognition within a small, creative, progressive firm. You should be forward-thinking and energetic, exhibiting a commitment to excellence in landscape design and development.
We are nestled in the majestic Rocky Mountains — the Colorado High Country, near Vail and Breckenridge — with offices in Eagle and Summit County. Our surroundings are steeped in history, with a spirit of adventure amid scenic mountain beauty.
COME WORK WITH US!
Ceres+ believes that landscape design is a living art, balanced by nature. We weave landscape elements into outdoor environments that feel like a natural extension of the architecture, creating spaces that provide comfort, individuality, and creativity within the landscape. By choice, we have remained a small-scale firm in order to preserve our passion for our work, focused on fresh ideas and respect for craft and detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or design
- At least 2 to 8+ years of experience in landscape architecture, design, or design-build, including some experience with high-end residential or resort projects
- Experience with all phases of design and project documentation, including construction details
- Competency with grading and drainage design, as well as civil/structural engineering coordination
- Understanding of construction processes, and ability to work through site issues as they arise
- Skill in hand-sketching and illustration is a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Experience with Photoshop, SketchUp, and Lumion is a plus
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and visual — with clients, architects, consultants, and contractors
- Understanding and appreciation for providing a high-quality product and service to the client for all levels of projects
- Eligibility to work in the United States. All applicants who are not US citizens must provide documentation of their visa type or work permit, including duration.
FLEXIBLE WORK OPTIONS | WORK-LIFE BALANCE
We live within a breathtaking landscape, offering an outstanding quality of life. We offer options for flexible work schedules, centered on our collaborative culture and commitment.
Ceres+ offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as being a great place to work. Compensation is based on level of experience and professional development.
2 to 5 years of experience: starting at $55,000 commensurate with experience
5 to 8+ years of experience: starting at $70,000 commensurate with experience
Our benefits include flexible work hours, a profit-sharing bonus program, paid time off, and health insurance including a Health Savings Account (HSA).
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our Careers webpage and use the online application:
You will have the opportunity to upload your resume, as well as a portfolio with representative samples of your work, submitted in digital format (10MB max). This should include the name of each project, your role on the project, and the firm for whom you worked.
You will also have an opportunity to provide links to your personal website or online portfolio.
Please label each document to include your name and date.
No phone calls please. We review submissions on a daily basis and contact individuals with whom we would like to move forward. the materials that you submit will not be returned.
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about what we do: Ceres+ Landscape Architecture
To apply for this job please visit ceres-plus.com.