Website Field Studio Landscape Architects
FSLA is seeking a dynamic student to fill a Spring/Summer 2023 Landscape Architect Internship position.
INTERNSHIP EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Undergraduate or graduate students advancing to their second through final year of study in an accredited landscape architecture program with the following characteristics:
- A collaborative, self-motivated, pro-active, and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills including hand sketching, graphic rendering, an aptitude for digital media and software.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and MS Office programs.
- Ability to multitask and take on diverse projects.
An FSLA Spring/Summer Intern may be working on:
- Design collaboration with project teams.
- Support project managers in production of hand and computer graphics, schematic design packages, 3D digital models, and construction documents.
- Site visits to construction sites for construction observation and plant layout.
Competitive wage based on experience.
SCHEDULE FOR INTERNSHIP SELECTION
- Deadline for Submission is February 17, 2023.
- Selection will be made by March 29, 2023.
PORTFOLIO & RESUME SUBMITTAL
Please email PDF of cover letter, resume with references, and up to 10 pages of graphic portfolio (10 MB total message size) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org