The award-winning team at GGLO, a collaborative design firm in Boise, Seattle and Los Angeles, seeks Landscape Architect for our Boise location to support our growth in multiple locations, disciplines, markets, and project types.
GGLO is a design practice for architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, and interior design, founded in 1986. GGLO has built a strong reputation for transformative and contextually sensitive design. With offices in Seattle, Los Angeles and Boise, we work as a single, collaborative studio focused on connecting people through beauty and innovation.
About the Role
To facilitate and coordinate landscape architectural services with aligned disciplines on assigned projects from project analysis through completion. Take responsibility for production and coordination associated with project(s), including providing direction to the project team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Professional Knowledge & Experience
· Proven ability to develop high quality design
· Able to innovate and provide solution based problem solving
· Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team and mentor junior staff members
· Able to promote decisiveness and standards of excellence resulting in higher productivity, accountability, and quality of GGLO’s performance
· Knowledge of the phases of the design process and construction
· Knowledge of materials and detailing
· Knowledge of code and regulations governing the industry and ability to perform research
· Knowledge of the parts and purpose of drafted documents, specifications and Finish Document Sets
· Landscape Architect license preferred
· Proficiency in SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Windows-based programs
· Prefer knowledge of Revit
· Ability to hand draft and draw freehand
· Understands and can articulate how to solve unusual or complex design issues
· LEED AP preferred
· 7 or more years cumulative experience in a professional design or Landscape Architecture office setting
· 5 plus years for documentation experience
· Undergraduate College Degree from an accredited landscape architecture program
· Current authorization to work in the United States
We offer a stimulating and exciting team-oriented design environment where our employees are challenged to bring their best creative spirit to their work. Our workplace is respectful and diverse, with teams that thrive on engagement, learning and innovation. We take great pride in working together to deliver the highest-quality design solutions for our clients, and leading innovative design into the future. Additionally, we offer paid licensure and industry memberships, professional development, mentorship programs, and a collaborative, stable environment. Along with competitive salaries, we offer a generous benefit package including fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K with employer match program, time off, transit subsidy, bicycle parking, pet friendly atmosphere, annual Profit-Sharing contributions, as well as an annual discretionary bonus opportunity for all employees.
Please visit our careers page at www.GGLO.com to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
GGLO, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org