Website GROUND STUDIO
GROUND STUDIO is an award-winning landscape architecture studio with offices in Monterey, Napa, and Santa Barbara. Our work celebrates the uniqueness and diversity of each client and place, maintaining a consistent focus on design excellence, thorough project management, and superior service. Our process is rooted in collaboration, and team members are involved throughout the project duration, from design conception to details, demanding dedicated engagement in the entire process. Visit our website for an overview of our work.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Marketing Support to join our Central Coast office in beautiful Monterey. We are looking for an ambitious, hard worker who can multi-task and be detail-oriented while maintaining a high level of efficiency and professionalism. This is a full-time position with compensation commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, insurance; medical, dental, vision, and term life, plus participation in a retirement (401k) plan, and bonus program.
· Assisting with Marketing needs of the Administrative & Management teams
· Maintaining graphic identity of Ground Studio throughout marketing materials
· Effectively implementing and communicating the philosophy, vision, and work of the studio to the public, as directed by the Founding Partner
· Acting as point of contact & connection for publications and media.
· Managing correspondence for interviews, photo shoots, lectures, etc.
· Creating print materials and collaborating with publishers to meet deadlines and take marketing projects from concept to completion
· Organizing and cataloging marketing images, digital and print publications
· Ensuring that all outside publications of the studio’s work are posted to the website in a timely manner
· Ensuring that digital and print marketing standards for every project are met in a timely fashion
· Raising awareness of publications, exhibitions, and public events through a quarterly newsletter
· Using social media to create new connections, gain a larger audience, and express our core values
· Discovering avenues to create community collaboration and awareness
· Growing and take on more challenges throughout work, available to flexibly adapt to the needs of the firm
· Exercising discretion and independent judgement in the performance of duties
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or Graphic Design
· This is an entry-level to three years of experience position with opportunity for professional growth
· Progressive graphic skills and an aptitude for digital media and software.
· Above average skills in communications, design, attitude, professionalism, and work ethic with a winning mentality
· Highly detail oriented, able to work diligently and independently
· Professional and friendly demeanor
· Effective team player that completes individual tasks on time, closes communication loops, and asks clarifying questions to assure mutual understanding
SKILLS REQUIRED IN THE FOLLOWING:
· MAC OSX – we are a MAC based office
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite
· Working knowledge of Google Docs and Forms
· HTML coding / backend website management a plus but not required
· Please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 25MB, link to download if larger) to email@example.com.
· Include “Marketing Support” in the subject line.
· No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org