Website Hord Coplan Macht
HCM’s Baltimore office is looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic, and inspired individual to join the Landscape Architecture Studio. Our next team member will have excellent design, communication, technical, graphic and visualization skills and a passion for the landscape architecture. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while working on a broad range of project types within our studio. You will also have the unique opportunity to work collaboratively with our in-house teams of Urban Planners, Architects and Interior Designers.
Hord Coplan Macht’s award winning landscape architecture practice serves a diverse clientele on a broad range of projects. At HCM, we are passionate about vibrant public space design. We utilize proven placemaking design principles to create dynamic, high performing, sustainable public space in all our project types: parks, housing /mixed-use neighborhoods, healthcare environments, senior living communities, and educational campuses. Creating a uniquely identifiable sense of place in our projects is at the core of our mission. HCM believes in an inclusive, collaborative and multidisciplinary design approach where problem solving is a fluid collaboration between our client, municipalities, community stakeholders and our design team. Sustainability is at the core of our design ethos and HCM is leading the way towards a more livable future.
About the Position
- Create site analysis diagrams and graphics
- Support project managers and senior staff in collecting precedent imagery and creating image boards
- Preparing site plan and 3D renderings and assist in developing design presentations
- Developing and drafting construction documents; plans and details
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned or required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture required
- 0-5 years of experience in a Landscape Architecture practice
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp, Lumion, Enscape or other 3D presentation software is required
- Experience in conceptualizing and developing design presentation graphics
- Experience and/or strong interest in construction detailing and preparation of construction documents
- Ability to work, communicate and ask questions effectively as a team member to achieve the project goals
- Passion towards design, strong work ethic and sense of ownership and pride in your work and role as part of the team
- Ability to produce high-quality document under deadline-driven environments
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.