Website Johnston Vidal Projects
Johnston Vidal Projects is a full-service landscape design-build firm specializing in high-end residential design and construction projects throughout Southern California and Nationally. As both designers and contractors, we are hands on throughout the design and construction process in order to maintain the design intent and attention to detail expected by our clients.
We are currently seeking a Project Designer to join our Los Angeles based team. We are looking for highly motivated designers who are passionate about their work, detail oriented, and can work collaboratively and effectively in a small team environment.
· Work directly with senior staff assisting with all phases of design and construction observation.
· Assist in the production and coordination of all design, presentation, and construction documents.
· Effectively work on multiple projects in various stages of development and work cooperatively with senior staff to ensure design integrity.
· Participate in design charettes throughout the design process.
· Attend site meetings with senior staff and assist in project communications with clients, architects, consultants, contractors and agency officials.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of landscape design and construction practices.
· Experience producing landscape architectural drawings from concept design through construction documentation.
· Excellent organizational/ time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
· Strong creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Flexible with the ability to think outside the box.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong design intuition and creative talent.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture/ Design or closely related field
· 0-5 years professional experience
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp
Qualified applicants should send their resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Please note that resume submissions without work samples will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org