Website Pi Architects
Pi Architects is seeking a Landscape Architect for its Landscape Architecture Department. This position will focus primarily on landscape and hardscape design, exterior space programming, as well as site development/planning. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, mature, organized, detail oriented, flexible, possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional design office
Design & Site Planning
- Understanding of site analysis and space programming
- Strong planting design skills and understanding of aesthetic principals of design
Communication & Technology
- Clearly communicate with vendors, subs, and other design team members
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (ArchiCAD or LandFX experience is a plus, but not required)
- Graphic presentation skills including hand drawing and rendering as well as proficiency in graphic software such as Photoshop, SketchUp or similar programs
- Ability to quickly research, understand, and interpret standard and unfamiliar development codes
- Able to organize, coordinate, and create a complete set of pricing, permit, and construction documents
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a full-time salary position with pay commensurate with experience.
About Pi Architects
Pi Architects is a multi-disciplinary design firm. We are a nationally recognized leader in the design of senior housing environments with a talented group of designers dedicated to improving the quality of life of the people who live and work in the projects we design.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org