Website Sage Ecological Landscapes
Beautifying and Preserving the Central Coast
Landscape Design Manager
Reports to General Manager
Lead the design department with actions involving sales of custom landscape design and construction. Share collectively in Sage’s Core Values: Cohesive Experiences, Craftsmanship, and Sustainability.
Salary Based on experience: 70k-100k+
- Qualify leads for all landscape design/build services.
- Act as the main sales coordinator
- Assemble design and construction proposals tailored to each individual client’s goals and objectives.
- Attend marketing functions, such as mixers, networking groups, and develop B2B relationships to generate new leads.
- Track communications with leads and clients in CRM. Generate and analyze efficiency reports and respond accordingly.
- Enhance marketing efforts through social media presence.
- Assist office manager with office duties as needed.
Landscape Designer Duties
- Use internal forms and checklist to accurately perform company processes and procedures.
- Conduct site analysis with design team to gather accurate measurements and site elevations.
- Translate site information into accurate AutoCAD base plan as a design platform.
- Create unique landscape designs based on client’s preferred goals and objectives while honoring their lifestyle, home architecture & environment.
- Consider using sustainable principles such as using on-site and locally sourced materials, where possible.
- Have a strong understanding of how to effectively use various landscape trade materials in custom design creations.
- Have a professional comprehension of Mediterranean climate plants especially California natives and how to design with them appropriately.
- Assemble accurate construction estimates from design take-offs and transition clients successfully into a construction sale.
- Collaborate with design and construction team to make sure client objectives are being carried out effectively.
- Assemble client folders for sold construction projects to ensure accurate information is communicated to the field.
- Compute accurate bids for potential construction-only projects.
- During the construction phase, continue to facilitate communication between clients and the design/build team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com