Website SEGAL SHUART LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
Landscape Designer / Project Manager / Landscape Architect
Segal Shuart Landscape Architects is seeking a Designer/Project Manager with strong technical and communication skills who has passion for design, enjoys working on multiple projects and at varying scales, and is excited about the opportunity to grow with our firm. The candidate should have the ability to lead a project team, and communicate within the studio and with clients, consultants, and contractors. Experience with construction detailing, construction documentation, and construction observation is desired. Understanding of public agency requirements and the plan check process is required.
Our work includes multi-family and affordable housing, high-end single family residential, institutional, and commercial projects throughout Southern California.
The skills/qualities we are looking for are:
· Ability to contribute well-rounded professional expertise and technical knowledge to the project team
· Strong organization and the ability to multi-task and to manage multiple projects
· Forward-thinking, resourceful, and collaborative
· Knowledge of CA native/adapted plants and planting design
· Knowledge of materials and construction documentation and observation
· Experience with coordination of sub consultants
· 6+ years of professional experience
· AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign
· Experience or desire to mentor/manage junior staff
· A degree in Landscape Architecture
Segal Shuart offers competitive benefits, paid time off, and overall work-life balance. We have a great office in Sherman Oaks, walking distance to the Los Angeles River and restaurants. Salary commensurate with experience. To apply, please send a PDF (or a link to a PDF) of your portfolio, your resume, and a cover letter telling us about yourself and your experience to email@example.com.
For further information on SSLA, please visit www.segalshuart.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org