Website S&ME, Inc.
Position: Senior Landscape Architect – Project Manager
Requisition Number: 2022-2640-12
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. We are currently seeking a Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager for our Orlando or Tampa, Florida locations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site analysis, site planning, conceptual design, design development and preparation of construction plans, details and specifications for landscape architecture projects. Responsibilities will also include managing projects and budgets, meeting project deadlines, building client relationships and ensuring the delivery of successful projects from conceptual design and master planning through construction. Project types include civic, parks and recreation, transportation, mixed-use, urban design, hospitality, healthcare and master planned communities.
The selected candidate will join a successful, collaborative office of landscape architects, planners and engineers in support of public and private sector projects throughout Florida and surrounding states.
When submitting your resume and application, please include a digital portfolio <10 MB.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program required;
- Landscape Architecture registration (or ability to obtain licensure within 6 months) is preferred;
- LEED AP and/or SITES certification is a plus;
- 8-14 years’ experience in the field of Landscape Architecture required;
- Project management experience is required;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office;
- Experience in Sketch Up and 3D photorealistic rendering (Lumion) is preferred;
- MicroStation experience is a plus;
- Transportation sector work, including FDOT, is preferred;
- Hand drawing and graphic skills (plan and section/elevation) required;
- Team-oriented with excellence in leadership, coaching/mentoring and team-building;
- Passion for design, placemaking and the profession;
- Organized, innovative and ambitious with an interest in expanding landscape and hardscape design experience;
- Effective communications skills;
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account, a Health Savings Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program. https://www.smeinc.com/
To apply visit https://smeinc.applicantpro.com/jobs/2432772.html. This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company’s Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter and digital portfolio for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
EOE including disability/vets
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit smeinc.applicantpro.com.