Website Wood Rodgers
Do you value thinking outside of the box, bold risk-taking and freedom from the tradition? Smart, optimistic, influential, persuasive – qualities we admire and look for in our people. Can you dig it? We knew that you could and we have a position open that might fit your dynamic personality.
As a landscape architect at Wood Rodger you would be drafting and preparing landscape architecture preliminary plans, construction documents, and related drawings such as project exhibits and report graphics. You must have strong skills in Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD) drafting skills and be able to work with limited guidance and supervision. Other graphic expertise required includes Adobe and Microsoft suites, SketchUp, PowerPoint, and excellent hand drawing, rendering and drafting capabilities, in addition to outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Ok, sounds good so far, but why work at Wood Rodgers? We bring new ways of solving old problems. We are inventors, we ask ‘why not?’ and we challenge convention. Sound like you? Keep reading…
What you will be doing
- Preparing exhibits, presentation drawings, construction documents, maps, graphics;
- Utilize AutoCAD to prepare construction documents, maps and exhibits;
- Utilize Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, PowerPoint for presentation graphics;
- Utilize Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.);
- May include participation in training to enhance skills; and
- May include delivery of maps, drawings to various local city offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Planning, or design-related field
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft and Adobe suites
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- You like to multi-task and are good at it
- You must be a collaborative team mate
Things we’d like to see
- Hand Graphics and understanding of color graphics
- Ability to make deliveries to local city offices
- 1-4 years similar experience with a Landscape Architecture, Planning, or Engineering firm
If you are serious, dedicated and driven to uncover new and exciting solutions, then go to our website at www.woodrodgers.com to learn more or to apply for this position.
NOTE: In order to be considered for this position, we are asking for the following items (1) Cover Letter (2) Resume (3) Portfolio (links are ok)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org